Thursday, June 27, 2019

Aaltu - Faltu [2]

"Kado" is a pure magdhi word. Its literally hindi meaning is keechad. Word 'paanka ' is used as its synonym. When the clay soil or Black soil are mixed with water, 'Kado 'is formed. In the rainy season sometime when rains, these type of soil convert into a very hard paste that is called ' Kado '.   Due to frequently walking of human as well as animals its condition worsens worse.when Somewhere on the clean place it's smells good as the earth's clay but near at any chamfer it smells very messy. I remember that when I was child. I used to go to our farm and market via' Kado ' with my grandfather. On those days my grand father wanted to save me from kado and I wanted to walk on that doing splash. On that time I thought that that was a short time  problem for villagers but now, I want to walk on it. but where do I get it these days. Now  that types of streets not present in our society.       Kado is used in our culture for celebrating Holi.while farming of paddy starts all of the  first seeds are bown in the Kado. In the previous eras Kado was used as the house builder cement and some houses were made by only Kado.

                    ... Don't know where those days went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

शनिवार: अंक ७

  आतिश का नारा और धार्मिक कट्टरता से परे जब हम किसी धर्म के उसके विज्ञान की चेतना से खुद को जोड़ते हैं तो हमारा जीवन एक ऐसी कला का रुप लेता ...